- Brad Garlinghouse, CEO of Ripple, is to join other industry leaders including MicroStrategy’s Michael Saylor as a Keynote speaker
- Wave Financial’s Digital Asset Perspective Series III online conference, “Exploring the Risks of Digital Asset Yields”, is on 12 November
Los Angeles and New York, US and London, UK, November 5, 2020 – Wave Financial Group is pleased to announce the final line up of speakers for their Digital Asset Perspective Series III. The focus for this conference will be on the risks and generating yield and income from digital assets, a part of the emerging industry that is rapidly gaining traction as both individuals and institutions seek the best returns from their exposure.
The line-up and panel discussions for the conference are as follows:
- Derivatives. Panelists from Bloomberg Intelligence, Bit.com and Copper
- Staking. Panelists from Kraken, Aave and Tavis Digital
- Lending. Panelists from Genesis Global, BitGo and CoinDesk
- Yield Farming. Panelists from Zapper, Barnbridge and Fourth Revolution Capital
Wave Financial’s Digital Asset Perspective series is designed to provide traditional market investors and professionals with unique perspectives on various aspects of the rapidly-growing digital asset ecosystem. Each event in the series is hosted virtually, allowing participants from all over the world to attend.
David Siemer, CEO of Wave Financial said:
“With another industry heavyweight in the form of Brad Garlinghouse from Ripple joining us along with Michael Saylor of MicroStrategy to do a Keynote speech, the line-up for this month’s online conference on 12th November is as strong as ever. We are seeing increased interest in our Digital Asset Perspectives series, building our network of clients and partners to drive adoption of digital assets and investments forward.”
Attendance at the event on 12 November is free and registration is available from this page.
This is a paid press release Cointelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Cointelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.